Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- 1) the rent;
- 2) a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- 3) a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- 4) reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- 5) payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- 6) payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- 7) payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Once you have decided that you would like to proceed with one of our properties and your application has been accepted, each applicant will be sent a link to their email address by our referencing company Vouch. You will also need to submit two forms of identification; passport or driving license and proof of address; utility bill, bank statement etc.
Each applicant must be over the age of 18.
Will cover checking your credit status, previous employer, current or past landlords, and taking into account any other information to help assess the affordability of your tenancy application.
Referencing can take between 3-10 days to complete depending on your circumstances and whether you require a guarantor or not. Delays may also occur if we are waiting for referees to respond.
Right to rent checks
All applicants will have to go through right to rent checks regardless of nationality.
Deposits are equivalent to 5 weeks rent. All deposits are held and registered with The Deposit Protection Service.
We will try and accommodate all moving in dates; however the safety of our tenants is of paramount importance. To ensure this, all of our properties have stringent health and safety checks conducted on them and certificates to confirm this. Therefore, an intended move in date may be delayed.
Take a look at...